Kids Camp: Child & Doll: Summer Dresses
Location: Made Sewing Studio: 124 N 103rd St. Suite A, Seattle WA 98133
We do love our kid and doll classes! Each year the kids seem to whip up the most fabulous outfits for themselves. In this session the kids will make a super cute sun dress with a matching tie for both themselves and their doll.
Supplies Needed For Class:
- Main fabric: 2.5 yards of cotton fabric. Please make sure to wash ahead of time
- Contrast fabric (Tie and Bottom): 1.5 yards of cotton fabric. Please make sure to wash ahead of time
- Your doll (18" preferable but we can certainly accommodate other sized) :-)
- A mask that will be worn at all times
- Lunch, two snacks and a water bottle
- Appropriate outdoor wear for lunch
Class Level: This class is for Beginner Kid Sewists ages 7 and up. No previous experience is required.
Cancellation/Return Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees, please call. Inclement weather, school and government mandated closures have the same cancellation/return policy.
COVID-19 Precautions: Please read our following policy regarding COVID-19 HERE. As you know, these are procedures we have always had for our students. If they are ever changing and we update them continuously. We have not changed in our dedication to student safety and assure you of how seriously we are taking this epidemic and the health of our students.
Share this item: