Kids Camp: Color Blocked Sweatshirt
Location: Greenwood Studio
Kids (and adults) love sweatshirts. Because what else are you to wear in Seattle weather 90% of the time? Sigh. So we saw this awesome color blocked hoodie and just fell in love. A great way to put your own spin on the Seattle go to! In this class students will learn how to sew with knits and oodles more!
Supplies to bring for Class:
Slim Fit Jogger:
- Main Fabric: 2 yards of knit fabric like sweatshirt fleece or fleece (Red in Main Photo)
- Contract Fabric: 1.5 yards of knit fabric like sweatshirt fleece or fleece (Black in Main Photo)
- Cuffs and Top Band: 1/2 yard of either fabric or a third contrast if you wanna get crazy!
- A mask that will be worn at all times
- Lunch, two snacks and a water bottle
- Appropriate outdoor wear for lunch (we go out and play at the park)
Class Level: This class is for Advanced Beginner Kid Sewists ages 8 and up. It would be great if the child had previous sewing machine and garment sewing experience before attending this class to reduce their learning curve.
Cancellation/Return Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees. COVID and any other government mandated shutdowns have the same cancellation/Return policy.
COVID-19 Precautions: Please read our following policy regarding COVID-19 HERE. As you know, these are procedures we have always had for our students. If they are ever changing and we update them continuously. We have not changed in our dedication to student safety and assure you of how seriously we are taking this epidemic and the health of our students.
Share this item: