Kids Camp: Sweater Jacket & Matching Slipper Boots
Location: Made Sewing Studio: 124 N 103rd St. Suite A, Seattle WA 98133
While looking for classes a few weeks ago I came across this beauty and was like "why haven't we done this in so long and shouldn't we add matching boots?!!!" So, here w are my friends! This jacket with it's contrast hood and cuffs is a great next step for the young sewists and just to make it extra special we are going to make a pair of matching slipper boots. I mean, it wouldn't be an ensemble without matching slipper boots...amiright?
Supplies to Bring:
- Main Fabric: 2 yards of Fleece or Sweatshirt Fleece
- Contrast Fabric: 1 yard of Fleece or Sweatshirt Fleece
- 2, 1 inch, Buttons (please note, we will be using snap closure and the buttons will be for decoration.)
- ½ yard of main fabric - medium to heavy-weight sweatshirt, fleece, flannel fabric.
- ½ yard of lining fabric - medium to heavy-weight sweatshirt, fleece, flannel fabric. NO FUR PLEASE <3
- A mask that will be worn at all times
- Lunch, two snacks and a water bottle
- Appropriate outdoor wear for lunch (we sometimes go to a nearby park)
Class Level: This class is for Beginner Kid Sewists ages 7 and up. No previous experience is required.
Cancellation/Return Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees, please call. Inclement weather, school and government mandated closures have the same cancellation/return policy.
COVID-19 Precautions: Please read our following policy regarding COVID-19 HERE. As you know, these are procedures we have always had for our students. If they are ever changing and we update them continuously. We have not changed in our dedication to student safety and assure you of how seriously we are taking this epidemic and the health of our students.