Kids Camp: Hoodie Sweatshirts
Location: Made Sewing Studio: 124 N 103rd St. Suite A, Seattle WA 98133
Yes another new class we are super excited about! In this class the kids will be working with knitwear by making their very own hooded sweater with kangaroo pocket, and contrast bands for a little extra splash of fun. This class is meant for kids that have a little bit of sewing under their belt. If you would like to know if your child would be a good fit for this more advanced class please give us a call or email and we can let you know.
Supplies You Will Need to Bring for Each Student:
- Main Sweater: 2 yards of stretch knit fabric. We suggest a stretch that has some weight too it, like sweatshirt knit or fleece (please feel free to give us a call to explain further, and no furry fabrics.)
- Contrast for hood and bands: 1/2 yard of the same type as the Main Sweatshirt
- A mask that will be worn at all times
- Lunch, two snacks and a water bottle
- Appropriate outdoor wear for lunch (we sometimes go to a nearby park)
Class Level: This class is for Beginner Kid Sewists ages 7 and up. No previous experience is required.
Cancellation/Return Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees, please call. Inclement weather, school and government mandated closures have the same cancellation/return policy.
COVID-19 Precautions: Please read our following policy regarding COVID-19 HERE. As you know, these are procedures we have always had for our students. If they are ever changing and we update them continuously. We have not changed in our dedication to student safety and assure you of how seriously we are taking this epidemic and the health of our students.