Kids Camp: Zip Up Hoodie Sweatshirt
Location: Leilani Studio
We have had our Pullover Hoodie class for several years and I thought, let’s mix this baby up! This year we are adding a little twist by changing it from a pullover to a zip up! I’m super excited about this because learning zippers can be quite daunting for our kiddos and I want to take the mystery out of the zipper and the knowledge into their heads. In this camp the kids will learn to make a sweatshirt with a hood, zipper and super cute side pockets. Just what every Seattleite needs in life…well that and sunshine…. but I’m betting on the hoodie coming first. This class is meant for kids who have experience sewing with a machine.
Supplies Needed For Class:
- Main Fabric: 1.5 yards of fleece, sweater knit (medium to heavy weight) or medium weight knit (no thin knit fabric, please)
- Contrast Fabric (Sleeves): 1.5 yards of fleece, sweater knit (medium to heavy weight) or medium weight knit (no thin knit fabric, please)
- Ribbing (sleeves, neckline and bottom): 1/2 yard
- 18-20 inch separating zipper
- Please bring lunch, two snacks and water
Class Level: This class is for beginning kid sewists with some experience sewing on the machine.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.
Share this item: