School Based Yarn Arts Program
Welcome to the amazing world of yarn! You wouldn’t believe all you can do with yarn and thread with your tiny little hands. In this class we will do a host of different projects from loom knitting, finger knitting, needle knitting, crochet and hand embroidery. At the beginning of class kids will choose two projects to get started and will work on them until completion. When one project is done they get to pick a new project to expand their knowledge and skills in handmade art. No previous experience is require, but it will be taken into consideration when choosing projects. All supplies and fun included.
Each Club Session is specially tailored to your school dismissal time and academic calendar.
- Session Length: There are eight to ten classes per session based on your schools academic calendar.
- Class Times: Class lasts approximately 90 minutes and begins based on your school's dismissal time.
- Age and Experience: We welcome all ages of students to this program
- Equipment: We provide all instruction and supplies. School's provide a space for up to 8 students.
- Pricing: Pricing depends on weeks withing a session and the number of participants.
If you are interested in our mobile after school program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org