School Based Hand Embroidery Program
It's time to learn the beautiful artist expression of embroidery! In this club we explore the fine art of embroidery and hand sewing. Embroidery has been around for centuries and you would be hard pressed to not find it in every nook and cranny of your house! Kids will learn common embroidery and hand sewing machines through a selection of fun and exciting projects. We won’t be doing any boring stitch books, this is all about learning through creative and fun projects like constellations, sun bursts, monogramming and much more. We will of be mixing this with useful skills like mending and string stitches to hand sew when you don’t have a sewing machine. No experience necessary.
Each Club Session is specially tailored to your school dismissal time and academic calendar.
- Session Length: There are eight to ten classes per session based on your schools academic calendar.
- Class Times: Class lasts approximately 90 minutes and begins based on your school's dismissal time.
- Age and Experience: We welcome students 7 years of age and up. No prior sewing experience is necessary.
- Equipment: We provide all instruction, sewing machines, supplies, and fabric. School's provide a space for up to 12 students.
- Pricing: Pricing depends on the weeks within a session and the number of participants. We also offer scholarships for students in need.