The Art of Business Program
Have you ever wondered how businesses get started? How a simple idea can become a thriving business? In this club, from start to success, we are going to walk your little entrepreneur through the creative process of starting a business. Made has been in business since 2011, and let me tell you, we have had a lot of ups, downs, successes, failures, and everything in-between. We want to help other creative entrepreneurs start their businesses with as much success as Made has had. Kids will explore idea generation, business planning, budgeting, funding, marketing, finding your clientele, ethical business practices, customer service, and so much more. They will learn how to run a business with a strong ethical and inclusive mindset to not only further their own journey, but also their communities at large.
Kids do not need experience, but we will be requesting (during registration) a simple description of what they would like to do as a business (they can have more than one idea, as well). This information is needed to group students into like minded and similar age pods to create the best synergy for imagination and growth.
Each Club Session is specially tailored to your school dismissal time and academic calendar.
- Session Length: There are eight to ten classes per session based on your schools academic calendar.
- Class Times: Class lasts approximately 60-90 minutes and begins based on your school's dismissal time.
- Age and Experience: We welcome students 9 years of age and up. No prior sewing experience is necessary.
- Equipment: We provide all instruction, sewing machines, supplies, and fabric. School's provide a space for up to 12 students.
- Pricing: Pricing depends on the weeks within a session and the number of participants. We also offer scholarships for students in need.