Kids Camp: Bomber Jacket
Location: Leilani Studio
Many moons ago our fearless intern, Stephany, who later became our fearless Coordinator and Summer Teacher, made an awesome Bomber Jacket for her final design project in college. I think about it all the time. While dreaming up new classes for our more advanced students I thought, WHY NOT! So, here we are! In this class the kids will take on the challenge project of creating a bomber jacket that includes a zipper, ribbed neckline, cuffs and waistline as well as a…gulp…lining! This class is designed for kids with prior experience in our programs and looking for the next challenge. Let the learning begin!
Supplies Needed For Class:
- Main Fabric: 1.5 yards of fleece, sweater knit (medium to heavy weight) or medium weight knit (no thin knit fabric, please)
- Contrast Fabric (Sleeves): 1 yards of fleece, sweater knit (medium to heavy weight) or medium weight knit (no thin knit fabric, please)
- Lining: 2 yards cotton fabric
- Ribbing (sleeves, neckline and bottom): 1/2 yard
- 18-20 inch separating zipper
- Please bring lunch, two snacks and water
Class Level: This class is for beginning kid sewists with some experience sewing on the machine.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.