Kids Camp: Sporty Sweat Pants and Racerback Tunic
Location: Leilani Studio
We asked our older students what they would like as a class and comfortable lounging sports attire was on the top of the list! In this class we will make a pair of comfy slim fit joggers and a cute racerback tunic to go with it! We will learn about working with knits, finishing edges oodle of more sewing skills!
Slim Fit Jogger:
- Main Fabric: 2 yards of medium weight knit (stretchy fabric) fabric like french terry, ponte knit, knit waffle cotton (if you hold it up to the light you shouldn’t be able to see through it)
- Cuffs and Waistband: 1 yard of knit ribbing
- 1.5 yards of 1.5" of elastic
- 1.5 yards of medium weight knit (stretchy fabric) (if you hold it up to the light you shouldn’t be able to see through it)
- Please bring a lunch, two snacks and water
Class Level: This class is for Beginner Kid Sewists ages 7 and up. No previous experience is required.
Finished Project Policy: We want this to be a relaxing experience and although we try very hard to finish in our time together, life happens. If you do not finish in time you are more than welcome to sign up for time during our drop-in studio times to finish up. This will be complimentary and for no charge. Let's have fun and finish!
Cancellation Policy: No refunds are offered for classes or camps. Cancellations received 72 hours before class start, will be able to redistribute their class fees to another class/camp. Cancellations received less than 72 hours before class start or no-shows forfeit their class fees. We are unable guarantee the same class or session will be available for rescheduling. Arriving more than 30 minutes late for class may be a forfeit of class fees.